Saturday, April 9, 2011

Welcome to Grilling With Slash

I like food. I like grilling food. I like barbecuing food.
I typically BBQ on Sundays and would post a video of the "event" to Facebook so that my co-workers would see what I would have to share during lunch the next day.
And if there were no leftovers to share, it was so that
they could see what they were missing.

Therefore, I started this blog to share my adventures in grilling and barbecuing.
I plan to update this blog with photos, videos and grand stories of my time in front of the grill.

Please share your comments, questions and suggestions. I'm no expert, but we can all learn something new from one another that relates to grilling and barbecuing food.

By the way, I like bacon. A lot.
























/*

4 comments:

  1. Off to a great start man! Wow...that looks like some SERIOUS good eats!

    I'm curioius as to what is inside those bacon wrapped tooth-pick shis ca bob items.

    Also do you have a favorite BBQ sause and seasoning mixture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yogafrog - those are the 'Shroom Bombs, mushrooms wrapped in bacon, stuffed with a Jalapeno slice, a chunk of Pepper Jack cheese and if I have some, a small spoonful of minced chipotle w/adobo sauce. I got the idea from Pit Crew BBQ, see their video on Youtube. I plan on making a dedicated post here since its one of the most requested things I make.

    For a pre-made sauce, I prefer Bulls Eye bbq sauces. If I'm making my own and its for pork, I usually add some chipotle heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to enjoy this blog
    some of my best family memories are BBQ in the backyard

    ReplyDelete